TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DOMESTIC TOUR
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to India Tour
On confirmation of booking your contract is with India Tour . A contract exists between us when we confirm your tour/travel services and have received the deposit amount from your end.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is to be paid by you to India Tour The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
BALANCE PAYMENT :
Balance payment is to be made 15 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
- Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year, Pushkar Fair, Diwali etc) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
MODE OF PAYMENT :
International clientscan make payment using any of the following methods :
- By Online Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
- By Online Debit Card Payment (by Master / Visa / Maestro).
- By Offline Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
- By Bank / Telex Transfer to our Bank A/c.
- In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 3% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
- All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
- Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
PAYMENTS PROCEDURE :
All payments are to be made in name of India Tour Click here for more details about payment procedure
Policy Regarding Cancellation / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE :
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 60 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
Please note -
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - incase of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot, Indian Maharaja & Maharajas Express) - a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
- Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- High Peak Season bookings ( from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
- Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like -Diwali, Duseera, Holi, Pushkar fair etc ).
- Long Weekends Bookings.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE POLICY :
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
Check-In Timings: 1200 - 1500 Hours
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check-Out Timings: 1000 - 1200 Hours
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability / Payment
EXTRA USAGE OF VEHICLE :
Please note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle (cars / coaches with the driver) is not included in the services and hence extra usage of Vehicle after transfer or after sightseeing is not allowed until unless it is mentioned in the detailed itinerary / services.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS :
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.