TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR OUTBOUND TOUR
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to India Tour
BOOKING & PAYMENT :
- Booking will be accepted for reservation at least minimum of 7 working days prior to the first check-in-date. Should the booking be required for the check in within 5 working days then a deposit for 01 night stay or Rs 10000 which ever is more is required. (during high season full payment required to secure the reservation). In some cases we might require upto 100% payment in advance.
- Whilst making the booking all accurate details are required.
- No amendments allowed after commencement of travel.
- All booking must be made on pre-payment basis (i.e. must be paid in full in India before the passengers departure & in foreign currency as indicated in the manual & adhering to the RBI guidelines/rules/circulars issued by the concerned authorities & also include provisions of FEMA 1999.
- Payments in INR/Foreign currency must be accompanied by the original passport & tickets of all the passengers traveling.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- All rates, terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
- There could be variation of policies for the booking/reservations made by the hotel management during the peak season/ trade fair/New Year/ Christmas Eve, Public holidays etc.
- Passenger need to return the duly complete printed booking form singed along with an initial deposit of Rs. 10000 in order to confirm his reservation.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
Should you be forced to amend/cancel the confirmed booking you must fill and sign the amendment/cancellation advice which will entail cancelling your particular reservation, thereby the cancellation charges apply. Should you wish to cancel any part of a confirmed booking/reservation all such cancellation must be advised in writing. Given below is the cancellations policy.
Cancellation charges per person:
- 60 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
- For Cancellations/Amendments made whilst on tour - 100 % of the total tour cost.
- In some cases the cancellation charges may vary or may change & same would be intimated separately on case to case basis.
- Refunds will be made only in India in INR only as per RBI regulations.
- Refunds (if any) for amendment and/or cancellation will be paid directly or by the preferred sales agent through whom you have forwarded the booking to us.
- It would take at least 30 days to process the refunds and there is no refund payable for any unutilized services (E. g: meals/entrance fees/sightseeing etc.)
- There will be refund for cancellation of reservation after commencement of travel.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST :
The cost of gratuities, insurance sightseeing, excess baggage charges, laundry, drinks, tips, airport taxes, meals except where indicated and items of personal nature are not included in the tour cost.
HIGH SEASON / TRADE FAIRS / FESTIVALS :
Special conditions shall apply for booking high season/trade fairs/festival which will be advised at the time of booking.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY :
We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel transporter or any other facility as mentioned in the manual. We take care in selecting all ingredients in a clients holiday, But because we only select and inspect them and have no control in running of them, we cannot be held responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners/coach operators who are the company's independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and in special process.
Normally the check in is 1400 hrs at all hotels worldwide and the check out time is 1200hrs. Early check in and late check out is always subject to availability at the hotel and can never be guaranteed under any circumstances. Should the clients be arriving early in the morning and be requiring the room on his/her arrival, the room confirmation must be requested for the previous night.
OTHER TERMS :
- 'Client' means the personal/persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made.
- 'Company' means India Tour.
- Independent contractors means "Hotelier/Hotel Owners", Owner of any airline or shipping company or railway, ferry boat owner/operator/coach owner/or any other person who has been selected by the company to render service to the client. No person other than the company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition.
- The company shall in no circumstances, whatsoever, be liable to the clients for: Any death, personal injury, sickness accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or nay misadventure however caused.
Any act, omission, default or independent contractor or other person or nay servant or Agent employed by them who maybe engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or services for the client or for any other person travelling with him howsoever caused.
The temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused in this condition the expression "howsoever caused" includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on part of the company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, and excursion facility, shall expect the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the holiday and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- If the clients has any complaint in respect of the service provided any of the Independent Contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and with a copy to IHPL Office where the booking had been made on his return. This will enable our company to take up the matter with the independent Contractor so that in future other clients do not face any difficulty.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other. If any provision where invalid, illegal or unenforceable then the remaining provision shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
- The foreign exchange payments are subject to RBI/GOI rules & regulations.
- Tips are mandatory in Europe